• National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC)
• M.A. in Integrative Health Studies from California Institute of Integral Studies
• Holistic approach focusing on behavior change, accountability and increasing self-efficacy
• Culturally sensitive framework for coaching
• Integration of health tracking technology to enhance coaching experience and outcomes
integrative health and wellness coach
Personally, I like *Daily Athlete & Health Influencer* more than "Integrative Health and Wellness Coach", but that's just me. We will stick to "wellness coach" for sake of simplicity.
My role as a health and wellness coach is to support my clients in a meaningful + sustainable way in towards achieving improved levels of health and increased self-efficacy (you can do it!). My approach is combining a variety of coaching tools such as Motivational Interviewing, Appreciative Inquiry, and Stages of Change to help instill a true sense of accountability for the client and myself to agree upon. Throughout the coaching process my clients explore and learn more about themselves through weekly SMART goals, while having an idea of where they would like to be in 6 months or 1 year. I trust that my clients know what they need to do in order to improve their health, but sometimes it can be challenging to actually commit and follow through with those changes. This is where my coaching expertise comes in.